Currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join a great business who specialise in light engineering/construction in the Leicestershire area.
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious CAD Engineer. This is a permanent role that will be ideal for someone who has experience of CAD design within a sheet-metal manufacturing business.
· Working within a team of CAD Engineers to produce 2D & 3D drawings for customer approval using SolidWorks
· Producing sheet metal component drawings using 3D software (SolidWorks)
· Supporting Sales department and costing engineers from quotation through to production
· Liaising with customers when required, checking customer drawings for production
Skills and experience required:
· Time Served/ NVQ Level 3 / HNC / HND/ City & Guilds/ BTEC qualified or similar in background in Mechanical Engineering
· Both 2D and 3D experience using SolidWorks software or similar
· More than 2 years' experience working in a manufacturing environment - ideally sheet-metal/fabrication
· Being able to read and produce engineering manufacturing drawings
· Proficiency with using Microsoft Office
· Good communications skills
· The ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
· Close attention to detail
Please do contact Nicole Cooling for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.