Barker Ross are recruiting for a Business Support Officer in the Grimsby area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £9.16ph to work as part of a multi-skilled team with this particularly concentrating on assisting in processing business information as part of application processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
Other responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Checking Businesses Information against Application Process and Eligibility Checking Process (Strict EU Rules)
- Contacting Businesses via Email and Telephone to Follow Up Information to Enable Processing of Information.
- Filing Information Electronically and in Hard Copy
- Inputting Information onto Spreadsheets, Word Documents and Bespoke Systems.
- Answering & Making Telephone Calls to Customers
- Supporting Teams with Filing, Gathering and Organising Information
Successful candidates must hold the following traits for the position;
- IT literate with proven basic IT skills
- Telephone support experience in a customer service role
- Active Directory experience desirable
- Experience of supporting IT Users
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Highly Motivated with a Positive Professional attitude
- Desire to provide a high standard of service
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.