Barker Ross are recruiting for a Business Support Assistant in the Swindon area on a 4 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £8.87ph to work as part of a Business Support Unit providing administrative support to a number of service areas in a local authority.
The role will consist of (but not limit to) the below actions;
- Check and validate planning applications, vendor consents and any related applications before acceptance.
- Place and remove site advertisements for valid planning and related applications using national and local criteria.
- Provide administrative support relating to the processing of planning applications, breaches of planning control and other related matters.
- Collate and input data into the appropriate computer systems.
- Assist in the distribution of incoming post, internal leaflets and payslips.
- Receive reports of unserviceabilities, (e.g. road surfaces, streetlights) and log them on to and update the appropriate computer system.
Successful Candidates MUST hold the below traits for the position advertised;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous Admin Experience
- Excellent Communication
- Comfortable on Telephone with all Audiences
- Team Player
- Good customer services
- Flexible approach to work duties
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.