Barker Ross are recruiting for a Business Support Assistant in the Sunderland area on a 2 Month contract based on 37.5 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £9.32.
The successful candidate will be required to support the administration of the Investigating Officers within the Customer Feedback Team.
- Preparing stage 1 packs of information, this entails pulling together complaint case notes, letters, forms etc.
- Diary management - including booking interviews with staff, witnesses, schools, the complainant etc. and booking rooms.
- Typing up of the statement of complaint and sending this out for signature and return.
- Sending out letters.
- Keeping Investigating Officers spreadsheet up to date.
- Printing documentation from liquid logic, network folders and legislation.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role, please apply today!
For any other roles which might become available please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.