Barker Ross is recruiting for a Business Services Assistant to work on a temporary basis in Derbyshire.
Contract Length - 10/03/2019 - 10/06/2019
Rate of pay - £7.83 - £8.91 phr
Hours of work - Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Business Services Assistant Job purpose:
To provide administrative and other support where co-ordination, interaction and awareness of related activities are important.
Business Services Assistant job role includes:
- Prepare documents and other materials to a clear brief using established formats and standard software.
- Collect, collate, enhance and organise information.
- Operate relevant equipment, e.g. digital, specialist software, etc to enhance and process documents and information.
- Provide information and services to various stakeholders, including partner authorities, the general public, business users.
- Receive and respond to enquiries from and to customers, providing an effective and courteous service.
- Recognise the impact of issues arising and raise unusual or complex issues to senior employees to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Monitor financial records, take responsibility for cash within defined procedures.
- Follow established ordering procedures to ensure sufficient resources to meet service requirements.
If you are interested in the Business Services Assistant role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.