Business Services Assistant - Derby, DE4
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Business Services Assistant to work on a temporary contract in Derby.
Contract - 18/02/2019 - 17/05/2019
Rate of pay - £7.38 - £7.83phr
Hours of work - Weekdays, 9am - 5pm
Business services assistant role:
To provide administrative or clerical support, and / or provide reception service presenting a positive image of the Council.
The role will include:
- Create and update documents using standard formats or templates.
- Input and maintain records and documents.
- Make routine arrangements and bookings and prepare straight forward materials for and provide support at external/internal events and activities.
- Filing, checking or matching data to ensure records are maintained.
- Record and process routine financial information e.g. collating, charges and sale of goods.
- Receive visitors and provide/request information in person and by telephone in a courteous manner promoting customer care.
- Issue and discharge service materials.
If you are interested in the Business Services Assistant role, please apply today.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.