Business Services Assistant - Chesterfield, S44
Barker Ross is recruiting for a part time Business Services Assistant to work on a temporary basis.
Hours of work-
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9am - 5pm
Rate of pay - £8.91
Contract length - 8/2/19 - 1/3/19
Business services assistant role:
To provide administrative and other support where co-ordination, interaction and awareness of related activities are important.
- Prepare documents and other materials to a clear brief using established formats and standard software.
- Collect, collate, enhance and organise information.
- Straightforward data analysis, manipulation and interpretation following clear procedure and guidance to provide information.
- Provide information and services to various stakeholders, including partner authorities, the general public, business users.
- Receive and respond to enquiries from and to customers, providing an effective and courteous service.
- Monitor financial records, take responsibility for cash within defined procedures.
If you are interested in the Business Services Assistant role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.