Barker Ross are recruiting for a Business Services Assistant in the Matlock area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £9.16ph to work as part of a multi-skilled team with this particularly concentrating on assisting in processing business information as part of application processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
Other responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Create and update documents using standard formats or templates.
- Input and maintain records and documents.
- Make routine arrangements and bookings and prepare straight forward materials for and provide support at external/internal events and activities.
- Filing, checking or matching data to ensure records are maintained.
- Record and process routine financial information e.g. collating, charges and sale of goods.
Successful candidates must hold the following traits for the position;
- Ability to exchange information verbally or in writing with a customer focus
- Accuracy and ability to prioritise work
- Effective Communication Skills
- Experience of an office environment and of knowledge of office equipment
- ICT skills including bespoke databases, spreadsheets, word processing packages etc.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.