Barker Ross are recruiting for a Business Services Assistant in the Chesterfield area on a 2 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £7.83ph to work in a busy Adult Care Department within a Discharge Hub working alongside other agencies including NHS Staff.
Roles & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Processing hospital discharge referrals in the Hub on a daily basis.
- Provide a reception service for both personal and telephone callers, including the answering of routine enquiries and operation of appropriate equipment.
- Undertake general clerical duties, for example, photocopying, filing etc.
Please note successful candidates must hold the below traits/experience for this position;
- Obtain High Accuracy Throughout All Aspects of Work
- Excellent Effective Communication
- Ability to Exchange Verbal & Written Information
- Must Have Previous Office Experience
- It Literate & Confidence, Especially in Excel/Spreadsheets
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.