Barker Ross are recruiting for Business Services Assistant in the Chesterfield area (S40) on a 4 Month contract based on 37 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £8.72.
**CURRENT DBS ESSENTIAL & MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE BETWEEN SITES**
To provide administrative or clerical support, and / or provide reception service presenting a positive image of the Council.
- Create and update documents using standard formats or templates.
- Input and maintain records and documents.
- Make routine arrangements and bookings and prepare straight forward materials for and provide support at external/internal events and activities.
- Filing, checking or matching data to ensure records are maintained.
- Record and process routine financial information e.g. collating, charges and sale of goods.
Successful candidates will be required to cover the below aspects of the job;
- General Admin
- Child Protection Minute Taking
- Effective Communication Skills
- Experience of Office Environment
- Accurate & Attention to Detail
- Good Communication
- IT Literate
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role, please apply today!
For any other roles which might become available please register with Barker Ross at www.barkerross.co.uk to be contacted directly.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.