Your job as a Business Development Manager is to manage freight activities, identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a multi-award winning business who are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager/Account Manager to join the UK's fastest growing logistics services provider who provide services for highly-engineered supply chain solutions, consolidation, contract logistics, 3PL, internet fulfilment, global forwarding and a range of other bespoke solutions.
My client is looking for someone who is ambitious in nature and who is eager to get 'stuck in' and evolve with an ever growing successful company through winning new business and managing existing accounts.
This role is based over 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary is negotiable based on skill set and experience. The benefits also include company car, laptop, phone and strong quarterly commission structure.
· Business Development/Account Management experience with proven billing success
· Dynamic, entrepreneurial and ambitious mind set
· Good administration skills/IT literate
· Has a desire to progress their career
· Significant knowledge within Freight Forwarding activities
· Container Load (LCL) and Full Container Load (FCL) experience
· Minimum 2 years experience across Road, Sea and Air logistics
· Can demonstrate having worked to targets over a period of time
· Previous employment with a Freight Forwarder or Consolidator who has Road, Sea and Air as part of their business
· Good current market knowledge on both Export and Import cargo for the clients' core markets in the Far East, South Africa, Middle East, USA and Canada
Apply now for immediate consideration!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.