Business Development - Cladding
Our client are looking for candidates to join a pro-active and enterprising team. A candidate who is willing to explore new opportunities, establish new leads, as well as convert existing leads.
Earn 1% of the sales value of seven-figure contracts.
We are looking for candidates to join a pro-active and enterprising team. A candidate who is willing to explore new opportunities, establish new leads, as well as convert existing leads.
The role will be varied and cover (amongst others), the following:
- Researching; new sales avenues, as well as new companies and other contacts
- Keep up to date with competitors' activities and industry news
- Pitching to potential clients
- Cold calling
- Attending events
- Visiting sites (across the UK). This could be to establish new leads, monitor existing leads, monitor progress of Company activity on site.
- Maintain effective working relationships with staff at all levels within the Company and with all sister companies, as well as externally with clients, suppliers, subcontractors and third parties.
- Where management of staff is required, the candidate would need to lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff.
- Monitoring sales performance and reporting to the director.
Mandatory skills & experience:
- Prior experience in sales and business development in the construction industry
- IT skills; competent in Word & Excel
- Excellent spoken English
- Have his/her own car
- Full time; 9:00-17:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Offices based in Paddington (4 minutes' walk from the station, no parking available).
- £30k-£40k basic salary
- Uncapped earnings on seven-figure sales contracts
The company is a start-up construction industry subcontractor. The candidate will be working hand-in-hand with the director.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.