Barker Ross is currently looking for a Business Development Manager for our client, one of the Midlands leading providers of maintenance to the utility industry based in Ilkeston.
Candidate must have a practical skill set to deal with customers and understand their requirements, must have experienced some form of cold calling, have an ability to provide clients with the comfort that can deliver a professional operations and be able to deal with people who are under pressure to get tenders out and quotations supplied.
Current targets ares in the business cover : Electrical, Telecommunication, Water and Drainage, Traffic Management and Aggregate Recycling for utility companies and large corporates as tier one contractor.
Key areas of the role:
- Reporting to the Managing Director and Commercial Director for the development of new customers through contract tendering
- Production of PPQ documentation with the Commercial Director and working with the bid team in producing major tenders
- Price negotiations
- Working on development of all contracts and one off projects through cold calling, client development, client awareness of services
- Managing presentations to clients and promoting sustainable recycling
- Maintaining the company on potential tender lists,
- Maintaining customer database
- Visiting potential and current customers to develop relationships for further contracts with producing relevant weekly and monthly reports
If you are interested please call Gosia on 0115 941 6324 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.