I am recruiting on behalf of my client who are a leading risk management firm based in UK, they are well established in their field and have years of experience in helping national oil companies, independent operators, drilling and specialty vessels contractors, yards and builders to feel more certain about their capital projects and undertakings, primarily in upstream market. The firm has worked in more than 200 offshore and onshore projects across the globe before, during or after the project started. The main services are due diligence, project reviews, project risk analysis, project assurance, project definition and planning, commissioning and start-up, and resources for project execution.
In addition to working across all vertical chain of the industry, the firm works for the non-technical stakeholders in the industry such as investors and law firms. International law firms, in particular, are a key target market for the firm representing the majority of the firm's revenues in 2018. To them and in-house counsels, we provide expert witness and advisory for their industry dispute resolution projects.
Given the prolonged oil and gas market challenges, the firm believes the adjacent industries should be targeted and properly developed, in particular the renewable industries. Besides, the law firm target market requires a more dedicated strategy and efforts.
Business Development Executive
The key product is the service brand that provides expert witness and dispute resolution advisory and support to international law firms and in-house counsels in the oil and gas market, primarily upstream.
The main objective is to keep developing this service as an individual service brand and tap more opportunities within the existing client network and new leads from new clients, territories and new adjacent markets as necessary (downstream, midstream, power, renewables).
The new business development executive will be a self-starter executive with a minimum of 3-5 years of business development/sales experience ideally within the legal industry having provided services to lawyers with their previous/current employers. Technical background preferred but not essential. Ideally based around London but not necessary. The executive must have an entrepreneurial mindset and approach and he will have the full responsibility to deliver our business development strategy.
Main goals and activities:
· Increase 20% of sales revenues vs FY2018
· Develop stronger relationships within the existing client portfolio and expand into new targets within the clientele, new territories and new adjacent industries if necessary
· Work in fully autonomy but supported and assisted by the firm Partners in building client relationships, sales and marketing coaching and training, market analysis performed in-house, etc.
· Ensure projects are delivered as per client expectations by helping the firm and its advisors to deliver strong positive results and ROI to the clients
· Up to 25% travels internationally
· Attend events, seminars, conferences as necessary
· Keep and update the firm's CRM system
· Write articles, blogs, etc. as necessary
My client offers:
· Fast track career development opportunity
· Performance bonus scheme up to 20% of the annual salary
· Laptop and mobile
· Work from home but access to private clubs and hot desks across UK, mainly London
· Private Health Insurance
· Standard Pension scheme
· 25 holidays (excl. bank holidays)
If you would like any further information then please do contact Nicole Durham.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.