Barker Ross are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Business Analyst.
This is for a contract role.
Starting 5/11/2018 - 7/02/2019
The Business Analyst will articulate end to end business processes within the HR function. In addition they will carry out analysis of various data sets from individual sources to support a robust evidence-based decision making approach.
Support HR Project Leads and Programme resources to map existing business processes to identify:
* Interdependencies between processes / teams;
* Where there are constraints within the process;
* Potential solutions to mitigate sub-optimal processes / process steps.
Support HR Project Leads and Programme resources to analyse existing data from various sources to support decision making, including:
* Contact Management software (C4C);
* Time recording information.
Analyse available data to understand and document demand requirements. Use this to prepare demand forecasting information.
Candidates should have the following skills and attributes:
* Ability to understand business strategy and drivers;
* Experience of gathering business requirements and in translating business activities into processes;
* Highly proficient with using Microsoft Visio;
* Strong analytical skills;
* Experience of demand management forecasting;
* Excellent people, communication and interpersonal skills;
* Capable of working accurately within strict deadlines.
Rate of pay:
£400 a day.
Hours of work:
9am - 5pm
If you are interested in the Business Analyst role, please apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.