Reporting to the Senior Building Services Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- To provide a consistent, reliable services to site teams across the Business.
- To advise and inform the Head of Building Services key issues of concern.
- Manage a team of mechanical & electrical engineers.
- To ensure your team of mechanical and electrical engineers take responsibility for ensuring that Mechanical, Electrical and PH works undertaken on site are completed safely maintaining quality, program and cost.
- Contractors design, program and progress.
- Monitor and report on Contractors Procurement and Labour schedules
- Review Method / Risk / Health and Safety statements
- Testing and commissioning program and process
- RFI schedules and progress.
- Quality Management of MEP installation instigating Test and Inspection Plan
- Commissioning management
- Statutory Services Providers
Please contact me in the strictest of confidence.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.