Work as part of the blending team to ensure day to day control of blending and layering areas, including associated machinery and equipment. This role incorporates the efficient and productive batching, layering and blending of dry cereals and baking mixes, complying with H&S and Quality procedures.
- Perform role in compliance with H&S procedures to ensure all employees leave work in exactly the same condition as they arrive
- Perform role in compliance with Quality and Food Safety procedures, to protect our customers from any harm as a result of the consumption of our products
- Operate all layering, mixing and batching equipment efficiently and productively, controlling waste and maximising yield
- Ensure accurate records are completed and recorded, in relation to the manufacture of our products
- Dismantle clean and rebuild blending equipment when required
- Highlight asset related constraints to Blending Manager, and work with them to rectify
- The packing of finished goods as required
- Warehouse support as required
Working in manufacturing function in the FMCG sector.
If youre interested in this position please apply within or call Sarah Gray on 0115 941 6324.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.