BIM Manager -Modular Offsite Construction - Ebbsfleet, Kent -Competitive Salary DOE + Car/Allowances and Other Company Benefits
Barker Ross has teamed up with Berkeley Modular LTD part of the Berkeley Group to exclusively recruit for their new Modular Offsite Construction Factory in Ebbsfleet, Kent.
They are currently on the look out for a BIM Manager to join the new venture.
As a BIM Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for implementing BIM & Digital Construction standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the BEP is managed and maintained in accordance with the procedures
- Liaise with Consultants and Subcontractors to ascertain their BIM capability.
- Manage incoming models form design teams and subcontractors, including structure, architecture and mep.
- Monitor and report against progress, status and quality of model development in line with the MDPT.
- Hold a degree, or HND in a relevant subject, as is Professional membership of one or more of the following: RICS/CIOB/RIBA/ICE/CIBSE
- Be a technically proficient BIM Manager who is able to work to their own initiative
- Have experience of BIM and Digital Construction within the construction and engineering industry.
- Have excellent experience in the use of BIM software including Revit and Navisworks, additional experience with Solibri, Sketchup, CADmep, and AutoCAD desirable.
- Have experience using PAS 1192, BIM Field 360/Plan, 3D, 4D, 5D and 6 and Synchro.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Caroline Greengrass at Barker Ross on 07850792023 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.