- Bid Manager - £ Dependent on Experience
- Producing Company marketing literature (Project Sheets, Brochures etc.)
- Manage, write and prepare pre-qualification submissions
- Manage Tender Submissions
- Write and produce Tender Quality Submissions (Quality question responses, technical responses, Tender Stage Method Statements etc.)
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Producing and delivering high quality presentations for marketing, prequalification and tender purposes
- Assist with public relations, advertising programs, corporate identity development and implementation, special events and market research activities
- Liaison with estimating team during tender (but not responsible for actual pricing of tenders)
- Obtain feedback on tender submissions and implement improvements
- Represent the company with clients, the public and the wider construction industry
- High standard of writing for Technical Submissions
- Excellent grammar and language skills
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint mandatory)
- Performs well in a team environment
- Excellent knowledge of marketing fundamentals
- In depth understanding of construction industry terminology and delivery methods
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Bachelor's degree/or equivalent with ideally 4 to 7 years of civil engineering industry experience
- Without a degree, ideally 6 to 10 years of civil engineering industry experience
The Opportunity ;This position offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to enhance their career, with a company that is ambitious, but has sustainable expansion plans.Please send your CV and covering details to myself asap for a strictly confidential initial discussion.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.