Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Bench Joiners in the Nottinghamshire area. We are looking for highly skilled workers with experience in making bespoke units for a Shopfitting client.
To be considered for the role you MUST have experience in creating bespoke units for a shopfitting/fitout contractor. Applicants will also need to be able to provide the following:
- Proof of elegibility to work in the UK (Passport, Birth Cert, etc.)
- Proof of National Insurance (P45, JSA Letter, HMRC Letter, etc.)
- Personal Protective Equipment (Steel Toe Cap Safety Boots, Gloves, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years experience in working with a shopfitting contractor.
- At least 2 references from any previous Carpentry & Joinery Contractors
If you are interested in this role then please speak to Tom on 0115 948 3757. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.