Our client produces products inspired by French know-how. Using their heritage and baking tradition we help our customers around the world attract, satisfy and delight their consumers at each moment of the day.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen as a bkery technician working in our field sales team.
Your duties will include the following:
- Work alongside the sales teams to potential customers with technical support
- Support the presentation of the company at exhibitions and events
- Provide specific bakery product training support to all sales team members
- Present NPD ideas to internal sales teams and external wholesalers
- Assist with new store opening
- Work with local technical and quality teams to ensure product specifications are met
- Support with NPD trails where required
In return you can expect the following;
- £26,000 salary
Objective based bonus £2k
- Company Car / Company mobile / laptop
- Private medical currently with BUPA
- Private dental currently with CIGNA
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.