Barker Ross is currently recruiting for machine minders to work for an international food manufacturing company based in Wigston, Leicester area. It is a temporary and ongoing assignment for the candidate meeting the criteria of the role.
The job involves supervising the work of a bakery oven that completes the process of production at the final baking procedure. In this work environment the food material is baked by machine minders, and then transferred to the cooling area before packaging.
- Control the proving time and baking of the products according to specifications
- Operation of the ovens following food safety, quality and health & safety procedures
- Cleaning of the working environment and cleaning utensils
- General allergen awareness
- Ensure products are proved and baked to the highest quality standards, carrying out checks after baking, as per instructions/procedures
- Accurate recording and timely completion of all administrative paperwork
- Other duties as directed by the Production Manager
- Warehouse or food production experience
- Experience with production machines
- General awareness of health and safety and food and hygiene procedures
4 shifts on and 4 off.
If you are the right candidate for this role, please do not hesitate to apply via the website, or email your cv . Alternatively call 01162042600 for more information, and ask for Adrianna.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.