Barker Ross are recruiting for a Baker to join our client in Corby who are global leaders in the Bakery Industry. You will be required to work rotating shifts, 6am-14:00pm, 14-22:00pm Monday to Friday and 22:00-6am Sunday to Thursday.
The ideal candidate will be someone that can bake but possibly off worked in an QC position or department before. However this is not essential and training can be provided.
You Must have:
- Good communications skills.
- Be a Team player.
- Have Basic understanding of Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Be Self-motivated and enthusiastic must be able to work as an individual.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Has a strong sense of responsibility and strives hard to do his/her best.
This role is Temporary position however could be permanent for the right person.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.