Hungry for success in a business that will not only match your ambition but actively strive to beat it?
My client is looking for a Backload Coordinator for their Operation in the East Midlands.
Experience within courier services would be highly advantageous.
What you will be doing
- Sourcing, negotiating for and organizing backloads, through on-line platforms and direct telephone contacts
- Working alongside our courier controller, and as a crucial part of our operations team to ensure effective and profitable use of vehicle resources
- Taking telephone and online bookings accurately and dealing with queries from clients and couriers
- Completing relevant administration tasks and record keeping.
Key skills required for the role:
- Lively personality with good relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Proactive outlook, forward thinking and with good planning skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, when dealing with clients and couriers
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literacy, with the ability to use Microsoft Office to a high standard
- You must be a highly organised logical thinker, with the ability to multitask and prioritise when working under pressure in a time sensitive environment
- Good geographic knowledge of the UK
- Ability to work closely within our friendly team
- Ability to work on own initiative without constant supervision
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.