The ITS will serve the 6 million inhabitants of Riyadh with 6 Metro lines, 3 Bus Rapid Transit Lines, 2 circular Bus lines and 17 Community Bus lines etc.
The project is about to go into the start of the Testing & Commissioning phase and therefore, the client is now recruiting for an AVM / RTPI Delivery Manager to join their team. Reporting into the Project Director, your role will be to oversee all the AVM / RTPI developing, mobilizing, operating, supervising and control across the entire Metro and Bus Network, managing a team of Engineers and world class ITS contractors.
3 years left on the project minimum
- Responsible for performing and/or overseeing all AVM/RTPI Engineer's duties
- Responsible for the acceptance AVM/RTPI Coordination of the monitoring of works
- Attend progress review meetings and definition of periodic reports
- Analysis and validation of AVM/RTPI V&V plan Verification of schedule and meeting with System Engineers
- Direct experience in developing, mobilizing, operating, supervising and control AVM/RTPI projects in field of public transports and urban bus networks, besides Technical Specifications.
- Oversee the mobilization and developing process of the AVM contractor including: reviewing their plans, activity and performance.
- Oversee AVM operational activity and verify that it is being carried out appropriately.
- Responsible for measuring AVM/RTPI Contractor performance and supervising the AVM/RTPI implementation.
- Secure that the AVM system works efficient and contribute on technical issues about the AVM equipment and software.
- Responsible for the data and information provided in the TCC.
- Minimum 15+ years of similar work experience with significant experience working on large ITS projects, with major experience in developing, mobilizing, operating, supervising and control AVM/RTPI projects in field of public transports and urban bus networks.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Computer science Engineering or similar specialization
- Effective communication with contractor and sub-contractors, other consultants, field staff, in-house engineering/technical staff, management of client and project stake holder is essential
50,000 SAR to 60,000 SAR per month / £128,000 to £150,000 per year TAX Free plus
- Monthly flight allowance
- 10 days per month off
- 1 month off during Ramadan
- 12-14 public holidays
- 2 weeks off every 6 months with return Air Fare
- 20 working days per month in Riyadh (no more)
- You can work straight through or split this up how you like
- 8am to 5:30pm
The Senior Mangement team are predominantly European Nationals on this project.
If you would like to find out more information about this role, package, client, project etc, please apply today and one of the team will be in contact shortly to discuss in more detail.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.