Barker Ross are recruiting for an Administrator/Receptionist in the Stockton-On-Tees area (TS18) on a 4 Month contract based on 37 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £9.16 p/hr, to work in a busy Children & Young People's services team.
We are seeking an organised individual with good communication skills, a flexible approach and the ability to work as an individual and as part of a team. The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient clerk/typing and minute taking service to the Fieldwork and Assessment Teams within Children & Young People's services.
Roles & Duties
- Provide an efficient copy/audio typing service for the Department, producing letters, memos, Court Reports (to tight deadlines) and all other general typing support.
- Successful Candidates may be expected to undertake duties and responsibilities within the following skill areas;);
- Word Processing;
- VDU Computer keyboard operations
- General clerical duties e.g. photocopying
- Using RAISE database to produce documentation
- Minute taking.
- To be flexible in their work location covering in various Administration buildings across the Department as and when the need arises.
- To be able to work as part of a busy team and meet demands expected of them.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role, please apply today!
For any other roles which might become available please register with Barker Ross at www.barkerross.co.uk to be contacted directly.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.