Barker Ross are recruiting for an Assistant Warehouse Manager to join our client based in Northampton.
This role is for a self-motivated Assistant Warehouse Manager able to hit the ground running, with a can-do attitude.
The successful candidate must be able to manage a team to run a safe, efficient and effective operation in relation to the receipt, storage, picking and loading of all goods within an optimised warehouse environment.
- Picking / Loading / unloading
- Loading and unloading of product for storage, dispatch and transfer
- Identifying and collating correct products for orders
- Checking product when picking / loading to eliminate mis-picks
- Safe and efficient storage
- Identifying and correctly labelling goods
- Identifying issues and assisting resolution
- Make recommendations to aid operational efficiency and add value
- General Housekeeping and cleaning
- Checking vehicles to ensure suitability for safe loading
- Identifying and reporting on damage & quality issues
- Ensuring the safe handling and storage of product at all times
- Maintaining accurate stock records
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Ensuring the Compliance of all procedures, rules and regulations
- Health & Safety.
- Policy Maintenance
- Policy Compliance
- First Aiders
- Fire Marshalls
- Working time
- Equipment maintenance
- Manual Handling training
- Staff Management
- Shift patterns
- Holiday / sickness cover
- Reporting & Presentations
- Other as requested
- Computer literate
- You do not need any specific qualifications; however it would be advantageous to have had training
- Managing people
- Time management
- Computer skills
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.