Assistant Sustainability Engineer London permanent
Our client is a leading engineering and construction company that provide specialist building, civil engineering and rail expertise to a range of markets to provide a truly integrated service to clients.
They cover a wide range of industries, including commercial, industrial, education, rail infrastructure and depots, airports, waste and energy.
Salary negotiable plus excellent benefit package
The Assistant Sustainability Engineer is an integral member of the Sustainability Team and assists the Project Manager in the effective and efficient running of the BREEAM assessment and other sustainable services on site. It is expected that the Assistant Sustainability Engineer will act in a professional and responsible manner at all times maintaining good working relations with client, designers, site management, chain of sub-contractors, suppliers and with the general public.
- Be fully aware and understand the requirements and implications, to yourself and others, of the company's current health and safety policy (this could apply to all the company policies)
- Be responsible for updating your personal information and site information, as designated, on the company intranet (workspace)
- At all times, to act professionally and promote the company's best standards and practices
- Provide Sustainability related assistance in the preparation of pre-qualification questionnaires / presentations.
- Possible attendance at pre-qualification interviews with potential Clients.
- Liaison and marketing with potential Clients / Sustainability related consultants
- Understand current market status in relation to Sustainability
Required Qualifications / Expertise
- Good team player with the ability to communicate be orally and in written form along with one or more of the following qualifications:
- BREEAM Assessor Qualifications or registered to attend applicable course
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.