Our Client is an established main contractor focusing on the delivery of small to medium sized contracts involving the upgrading, renewal, refurbishment and new-build residential sectors.
They are looking to recruit an Assistant Site Manager for a school extension project in Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire.
You will be an experienced Assistant Site Manager able to assist the Site Manager in the following but not limited to -
- liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors) and the public
- supervising contracted staff
- meeting subcontractors
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
- motivating the workforce
- problem solving
- using specialist construction management computer applications
- meet agreed specifications, budgets and timescales and to oversee building work.
This role would suit a Graduate with a Building or Construction background.
SMSTS/SSSTS/First Aid/CSCS and Degree in Building or Construction.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.