- Enrich the lives of young people in our care, helping them create a positive future
Aims Of The Job
- To assist the Home Manager in all the managerial tasks pertaining to the function of the Home
- To provide a warm caring atmosphere within the Unit that is conducive to good child care and professional practices
- To make sure that the home complies with all the requirements of the Children's Act and the National Minimum Care Standards
- To recognise the potential of each individual member of staff
- To create a dynamic, caring and professional environment to enable the above to be achieved
2.1 To be responsible for the day to day running of the home in the absence of the Service Manager
2.2 To Maintain high standards of child care and ensure the running of the home complies with the requirements of the Children's Act and the National Minimum care standards
- To conduct regular supervision with staff and to promote and support their professional development
2.4 To develop and promote new techniques and approaches to child care provision based in the home
2.5 To organise and chair regular staff meetings
- To chair review and planning meetings
- To organise staff rotas in advance to make sure the Home is adequately covered at all times
- To organise and participate in training programmes as required
- On rota a basis to take on-call/back up responsibilities for the service
- To be part of the senior team of Keys Child Care and to promote the professionalism of the organisation
If you feel this is the role for you please call or send your CV to
Essential you CV if from you date of leaving school and any gaps accounted for
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.