Barker Ross are recruiting for an Assistant Gardeneer in the Sunderland area on a 6 Month contract based on 30 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £10.65ph.
Successful Assistant Gardener will be required to cover all below aspects of the position;
- Liaising with customers producing basic landscape estimates including ordering materials and equipment.
- Producing weekly landscape work and maintenance schedule.
- Keeping appropriate basic landscaping records up to date.
- Resolving landscaping customer complaints and queries.
- Maintaining general housekeeping of the tool store and vehicles keeping them clean and tidy.
- Assist with horticultural duties within the day centre and garden centre if required.
Assistant Gardener Profile
- Having experience of working with vulnerable adults would be advantages.
- You will need to hold a current full clean driving license.
- Be physically fit, working flexibly which may require working weekends and evenings.
If you are interested in this Assistant Gardener position and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.