- Producing profits & Loss and Balance Sheet on a monthly basis.
- Accounts to Trial Balance
- Posting journals including Accruals and Prepayents
- Monthly stock reconciliation
- Sales Ledger
- Credit control
- Purchase ledger
- Bank reconciliation
- Petty cash
- Payroll for 5 employees
- VAT and intra-stat reports
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate will :
- Have good knowledge of SAGE 200.
- Have strong IT skills, Word and Excel
- Have experience of working in finance
- Part Qualified or Fully AAT qualified
- Have excellent communication skills
- Arabic language skills preferred, but not essential.
- Ability to work well in a team
- 20 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Salary £27,000
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.