Must have a vailid Enhanced DBS to work in a school.
Finance administrator Assistant to support the Finance Manager, budget-holders, non-financial
colleagues and external agencies in a pro-active, efficient and supportive manner. Duties include:
ordering, processing and payment of all goods and services on the school's finance system, preparation
of invoices, collection of income and fees, liaising with suppliers/debtors/budget holders, overdue
accounts, banking, petty cash, and management of all cash receipts on the school's income system.
How you will make a difference:
- Assist in the delivery of a full and sustainable administration service
- Provide front line information to staff, managers, suppliers and other external agencies.
- Processing Supplier Invoices, employee expenses and petty cash claims
- Raise customer invoices and credit control duties, supplier statement reconciliations
What you will bring:
- Computer literate and competent with Microsoft Office software package
- Ability to produce statistical returns
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in a variety of situations
- Ability to work towards performance targets to achieve agreed results
This role is a temp (3 Months) to perm contract of a annual salary of 25k
Times: are start 07:30 - 3:30pm
40 hour per week
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.