Exciting opportunity for an Assistant Estimator to join a well established heating contractor which is based in Buckinghamshire.
To carry out Assistant Estimator duties and associated functions from initial enquiry through to tender submissions. Liaising with clients to ensure all requests are met on time ensuring accuracy of costs at all times.
· Responsible for ensuring all tenders are priced accurately and issued on time without delay
· Deal with customer enquiries
· Determine full extent of customer requirements, specifications & drawings
· Producing estimates from working drawings & material take offs
· Design pipe routes using manufacturers recommendations & guidelines
· Producing estimates using computer software package
· Producing and issuing of quotation letters
· Deal with suppliers with regards to prices, terms & conditions, availability and any issues which may occur
· Input, update and edit enquiry/customer/supplier records in bespoke computer software package
· Dealing with Supply Only orders including order processing and transportation
Full time 37.5hrs
The candidate would ideally have previous estimating experience however possessing a high level attention to detail, administrative and organisational skills is key to this role. They should also be a good communicator as they will have to liaise with customers/clients.
25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.