Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working alongside a Senior Engineer setting out levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate.
- Associated with planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Associated with day-to-day management of the site, including the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors.
- Overseeing quality control on the site.
- Maintaining excellent and effective working relationships with the customer
- Ensuring that the project works comply with the requirements of the contract specification and drawings and maintaining accurate records.
About the requirements:
- 1 Day health and safety from CITB
- At least 1 - 2 years experience working within the built environment
- Experience of working on civil engineering/groundworks projects would be advantageous but is not essential
- Is organised with good time management skills
- Works well within a team
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please call George 02037577048 or 07432157726 to discuss the opportunity further.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.