- Monitoring the progress of all open orders
- The acknowledgement and validation of Purchase Orders
- Following up orders where necessary to ensure on time deliveries
- Chasing overdue and back orders on a weekly basis
- Providing prompt and regular feedback to internal customers as and when purchasing issues occur
- Manage stock issues; ensure timely communication to internal departments
- Deliver against agreed Department KPI's
- Preparing reports as required, facilitating recommendations that ensure optimal purchase execution
- Management of pricing structure and new products entered onto the system
- Completion of invoice verification process for all suppliers
- Issue Reporting/Information Updates back to Suppliers, and Internal Departments
- Maintain data integrity of suppliers, pricing, terms and relevant purchasing parameters to ensure the smooth Master scheduling processing within the ERP system
- Execute slow moving stock movement processes in accordance with the relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Co-ordinating supplier returns (recall & faulty items).
- Dealing with any general queries from internal departments in a professional manner
- Stock balance for all stocking locations to achieve service availability and delivery against Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets
- Contribute to the maintenance of ERP processes, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), work instructions and files relevant to the Department
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and external contacts.
- Ensure that all services are provided in accordance with current legislation / NHS guidelines and Company process and policy.
- Continually look for, and suggest, ways we can improve the service we provide to Health Care professionals and our mutual clients.
- Actively promote Fittleworth to internal and external customers, carrying out all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Demonstrate the Fittleworth Way Values within the business at all times
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by your supervisor, the Department Manger or Director or the Company Director Team in their absence.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.