A market leading tool and equipment hire organisation has an excellent opportunity for a branch manager in Greenford (tool hire background ESSENTIAL), to join a very successful depot. This national business has 45 years of operation and is continually ranked in the top three firms of their kind within the UK. They operate a network of 170+ branches which are strategically located, maximising revenues combined with a reputation of reliability and expertise within the sector. To be successful in the position of branch manager, it is required that you are skilled and experienced in the following areas:
- Manages and monitors staff to ensure all activities are completed to the correct standard.
- Motivates staff to achieve goals, maintaining morale within the branch.
- Trains staff on equipment, processes and procedures.
- Recruits appropriate individuals, following all procedures.
- Develops relationships with other branches, supporting them as appropriate.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers, organising social occasions where appropriate.
- Proactively meets and calls customers to gain business.
- Develops new opportunities and business.
- Ensures customer needs are fulfilled and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Takes responsibility for resolving issues with customers.
- Aware of financial indicators of performance and works towards increasing profitability via cost control.
- Achieves objectives and financial requirements such as profitability targets.
- Takes responsibility for all aspects of the management of the branch such as facilities, security, transport, equipment and HR processes.
- Checks quality of all assets.
- Cashing up and banking.
- Ensures stocktakes are completed and stock levels meet customer needs.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures.
- Safeguards the health and safety of staff, customers and third parties.
If you are a proven tool hire branch manager and looking to work for one of the UK's finest tool and equipment hire companies, offering exceptional career opportunities, training and financial reward, then please don't hesitate in forwarding an up to date CV at your earliest convenience.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.