Assembly Team Leader - Wiring department
£25,000 - £27,000
Benefits: Private Medical Insurance, Health Care Cash Plan, Matched Contribution Company Pension, Group Life Assurance. You will also be able to buy/sell holidays, receive childcare vouchers as well as upgrade your healthcare. Our client runs a cycle to work scheme and there is free available.
We are recruiting for an Assembly Team Leader to work in the wiring department for our client based in Milton Keynes.
This is permanent position where you will need to attend an interview with the agency as well as the client.
You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient running of the manufacturing team and making sure work is carried out in a safe and timely manner.
- You will be managing workloads on a daily basis as well as monitor the quality of the build of the products.
- Dealing with paperwork and documentation.
- Providing support to other team members.
- Build, wire and test starter and other LV equipment as dictated by resource availability and current orders.
- Involvement with recruitment.
- Work with the Warehouse Distribution team to maintain and where necessary improve current service levels to the Assembly Cell
- current Health and Safety requirements
- Take on additional tasks in order to meet departmental, project related or developmental objectives.
- Provide practical solutions, solve problems and look for continuous improvements for both the customer and the company.
You will need to have a methodical and precise in their approach and a good working knowledge of Microsoft office systems. A good level of education is required, with at least GSCE's in Maths and English (or equivalent).
Ideally you will have an Electrical Craft Apprenticeship and an ONC/D in electrical engineering (or equivalent electrical engineering qualification) however this is not essential.
You must have a good understanding of wiring regulations.
Ideally you will have experience within an electrical engineering role, or a background in electrical distribution. Supervisory experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Contact Rebecca on 01908 695959 option 1 to discuss further and obtain a more in-depth job specification or email you CV for a call back.
Follow us on Linked in or Facebook to kept up to date with our latest vacancies and industry news.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.