Our client is looking for a candidate to operate 2nd operations machinery in a manner that ensures that production targets and in turn customer requirements are met.
Your responsiblities will include:
- Check materials and products against specification
- Operate machinery at the minimum required output rate
- Pack extrusions at the required rate ensuring satisfactory presentation of product
- Check product specification against work instructions
- Fault find, rectify and make adjustments where training and skills allow
- Bring products into specification where training and skills allow
- Promptly notify supervision if product is out of specification
- Record product quality as per work instructions
- Maintain production records
- Maintain housekeeping, ensuring that area is clean, tidy and hazard free
- Ensure packaging is acquired, to specification and sufficient for needs
- Correctly identify products using label system
- Recycle non-conforming product into correct areas
- Carry out any reasonably requested duty as required by management
- The ideal candidate will need to be dextrous, pay attention to detail, work on your own initiative and be able to undertake continuous manual work. You will need to be consistent, work to targets and be aware of product quality.
- Experience of assembly work would be beneficial but it is not a requirement.
- Weekly rotating dayshift- 06:00 - 14:05 / 14:00 - 22:05
- Monday - Friday
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.