Our client based in Sleaford is looking for several Cell Leaders to join their team on a full time permanent basis. We have several shifts, some of which are rotating therefore you must be flexble to cover all 3 which are;
- 05:45am - 14:05pm
- 13:45pm - 22:05pm
- 21:45pm - 06:05am
- 16L00pm - Midnight
The people we are looking for must be;
- Forward thinking - positive in their outlook - if something is wrong, what can we do about it
- Driven to succeed
- Strong character
- Supportive to the company values and way of thinking - want to improve
- Able to communicate effectively at different levels
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Follow through on actions - not accept status quo - strive to do better
- Good problem solver and think through ideas and suggestions to pick the best
- People driven - want to engage and promote employees - get the best people for the jobs
Part of the job will involve:
- Ability to lead / direct a production team
- Ability to understand processes and drive forward operations - measure KPI
- Ensure compliance on your machines
- Confident and able to motivate and achieve targets
- Ability to continuously look for improvements and adapt practice to the benefit of the business and colleagues - not accept that something has always been done that way
- Reduce waste
- Identify root causes to problems and address them
- Attend daily meetings to review plans
- Be confident to know what is happening in your area and why - what you are doing about it
- Drive for a '0' tolerance to accidents
In order to be considered for this role you must have previous experience in the above duties and have your own transport in order to reach the location of the client.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.