Exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join a well established company who are the market leader in developing, manufacturing and servicing systems, products and components for Laser Welding, Laser Marking, Resistance Welding and Hot-Bar Bonding.
Area Sales Manager
Northern UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark - Home Office based -
The Area Sales Manager will take responsibility for selling our products to original equipment manufacturers and end-users alike, along with technical and government institutes, as well as maintaining and growing the business in the assigned region.
· Complete ownership of sales process in designated area. From attendance of tradeshows, client presentations & demonstrations, lead generation, sales opportunity evaluation, customer procurement, calculation of quotations, negotiation, closing sales to after-sales support.
· Supporting agents and distributors.
· Searching for new clients who could benefit from company products in your designated region.
· Establishing new and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers. Manage and administer and maintain client accounts and client contact data
· Work closely with sales team, plants and other technical experts to ensure customer satisfaction
· Provide manager and head office with timely reports and analysis of order intake, costs, sales, sales targets, etc.
· Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
Skills and Interests:
· A solid technical background
· A proven sales record in the relevant technology Excellent business & commercial sense
· The ability to build relationships with clients quickly Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Resilience and tenacity Independence
· Increasingly, foreign language skills are in demand A full driving licence
· Entitlement to work within the UK and Europe
£42-50,000 plus commission
Car, Laptop, Phone, Pension, Medical
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.