Barker Ross are recruiting for an Arborist / Tree Surgeon in the Nottingham area based on a 6-8 Week contract (with a possible extension), 35 hours per, to support the current arboricultural team services within the city.
Main Responsibilities of the position will include (but not limit to);
- Undertake all aspects of Arboricultural work
- Utilise All Hand Tools Used in Arboriculture
- Inspect Trees & Make Diagnoses/Recommendations
- Complete Relevant Arborist Paperwork
- Ensure Full Compliance with Safety Procedures
- Possible Standby Services for the Right Candidate
Successful Candidates for this position must;
- Have Full UK Driving License
- Have Previous Experience as Arborist/Tree Surgeon
- Possess a Valid Chainsaw Certificate/License
- Be Willing to Work in All Weather Conditions
If you are interested in the above role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.