We have an exciting opportunity for a successful candidate to work within our Construction division as an Apprentice Business Administrator. You will have a variety of duties and responsibilities that will give you first-hand experience of the recruitment and a world, specialising in the Construction sector.
Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to help others on a daily basis? Are you interested in developing your carrier in Recruitment Administration? If so then you should be considering starting your career with Barker Ross Recruitment. We have an opportunity available for an Apprentice to join our thriving Nottingham office. If you're driven by success then recruitment is the ideal career for you. We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Business Administrator to work in our Construction division and key tasks will include the following:
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls.
- Chasing, photocopying and scanning documents
- Checking and processing paperwork/data entry.
- Assembling and posting candidate registration packs including contracts
- Understanding and complying with legislations such as eligibility to work in the UK, plus other care or recruitment related legislations.
- Supporting all teams with general clerical and admin duties
- Respond to email queries when necessary.
- Liaising with various departments within the business.
We really value our people and pride ourselves on our loyal team. We genuinely see this as a career opportunity for the right candidate.
You will have:
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Strong IT skills are desirable with a keenness to work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to prioritise tasks and problem solve.
- Able to work well under pressure and show a willingness to learn/develop
- Confident telephone manner
- Self motivated
- Commitment to undertake and successfully complete the apprenticeship programme
- Can demonstrate the ability to be professional in matters of confidentiality, honesty, conduct, performance and attendance
- Ability to treat colleagues and visitors with respect and dignity
English and maths at level one/GCSE grade C or equivalent are desirable but not essential.
Training to be delivered:
Level 2 in Business Administration, Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT where applicable. In-house training will also be provided and full support will be given to develop the apprentice's knowledge and skills relevant to the recruitment sector.
Successful applicants will also be supported as they work towards new qualifications - firstly a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration. The right candidate will then have the opportunity to progress onto a Level 3. You will have allocated study time every week and external support from the Training Provider.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.