A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Airfreight Import Operator to join an established and award winning provider of international logistics and freight services at their site at Heathrow.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Dealing with airfreight imports from worldwide origins
- Providing a high level of customer service throughout the import process
- Liaising with customers, airlines and overseas agents
- Collating documentation for customs clearance
- Completion of customs entries
- Arranging deliveries
- Dealing with any queries
- Keeping customers informed with the status of their shipments
- Updating the company in-house system
- Administration and invoicing
Key Skills and Qualities:
- Freight forwarding experience (minimum of 5 years is preferable)
- Customer service focused
- Thorough knowledge of airfreight import procedures and customs entries
- Good communication and team-working skills
- Able to prioritise workload and perform under pressure
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm, with a one hour lunch break.
Salary is negotiable according to experience, c£25k-£30k.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.