Recruiting for Air Import / Export Support Administrator based in Hounslow, Middlesex.
· MUST have experience with a freight forwarding company
· MS Excel - to at least intermediate level - pivot tables, vlookups, summifs, formulaes etc
· Able to produce operational reports for use in Stakeholder meetings / reviews
· Awareness of KPI's and able to produce KPI reports
· Confident and able to use initiative - Ensuring data capture is timely - confident enough to be able to work with business and chase managers for data etc
· General support and admin duties.
Duration: Temp to perm after circa 13 weeks
Pay Rate: £9.13 - 11.05ph
Weekly Hours: Mon - Friday core hours circa 9-6pm
Hours of work: 40
Ideal Start: ASAP max 1 week notice.
If you would like to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.