Recruiting for Air Import CoOrdinators based in Hounslow, Middlesex.
Working on the Aerospace Import Team which is a small team
· Simplified customs entry - data inputting
· Milestone reporting - confirming when freight has landed, when delivered etc
· Reviewing shipments - entering exception codes if KPI's not met
· Time sensitive import coordination which relates to freight coordination to include - once freight has cleared customs adding to the manifest, calling airlines to coordinate, liaison with warehouse and transport and applying logic to time sensitive deliveries.
· 50 timed deliveries per day so ability to be organized and work to time pressure a must
· Import customs and / or freight/shipping will be given priority
· Data inputting/data accuracy
· Good administration experience and background in recent roles
· Need to be on the ball, experienced in working with time driven KPI's
· Logical approach
· Able to pick up the phone and use initiative
Duration: Temp to perm
Pay Rate: £9.15 - 11.44 per hour (£20-25k equiv) depending on experience.
Role 1: 4 on 4 off - 07:00-19:00 average weekly hours 42
Roles 2 & 3: Mon-Fri 09:00-18:00 40 hour week
Ideal Start: ASAP max 1 week notice
If you would like to apply please email your CV to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.