One of the UK's leading logistics providers has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Freight Forwarder in the Derby area on a full time, permanent basis.
This role requires individuals possessing strong multimodal transportation knowledge and subcontract network, including Air, Sea and European road networks.
This is a complex role that will require the successful candidate to possess strong Account Management, Administration Skills, with an excellent attitude towards their career and working within a team.
Skills & Experience
- Must have experience in Air & Sea freight
- European road knowledge is desirable
- Have a network of trusted subcontract partners
- Ability to build up complex quotes for customers across a variety of forms of transport
- Experience in custom clearance regulations and requirements
- Excellent customer service whilst maximising profits for the business
- Proven transport and logistics experience
- Account Management experience
- Excellent team player, as well as being equally adept at working alone using your initiative
- Must been a good communicator both verbal & written to enable strong customer relations.
Salary for this opportunity is £26k-£32k plus pension and other excellent benefits.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday (days). There will be no evening or weekend working.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.