My client based in Lincoln, Linconshire requires a Semi Skilled Tractor/Trailer Driver to join their team and start as soon possible to assist in all aspects of the daily running of their Arable Farm.
Duties will include:
- Experienced Tractor / Trailer Driver
- Experience of Basic Land Disciplines required i.e. cultivation's
- Previous Harvest experience
- General Yard Work
- Strict discipline regarding Health and Safety on site, following and adhering to standard operating procedures
- All other related duties as required within the role
A valid Fork Lift License or Telehandler License would be advantageous, but not essential.
Varying start times and working 5 over 7 days - flex to harvest hours essential over peak seasonal times.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.