- Enthusiastic, hard working and caring;
- Flexibility with hours;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise situations;
- Relevant experience in caring for adults with mental health and learning disabilities;
- Enhanced and cleared DBS;
- Mandatory Training;
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Providing care, support and services to individuals and families dealing with Mental Health and Learning Disabilities;
- One to One care;
- Providing physical and personal care;
- Creating a safe and positive living environment;
- Providing leisure and creative opportunities;
- Support service users at meal times;
- Prompting Independence;
- Keeping records and writing reports;
- Assisting other health and care professionals;
- Engaging in recovery programs through residential rehabilitation, work in clinical settings, home based outreach;
- Medication Administration;
- Assisting and offering support to other healthcare professionals;
Salary - between £8.45 - £ 10.71per hour.
- Online Training / Refresher Courses
- Friendly Team of Consultants who work on your behalf to find you the right role - we work with you to find you the job that is RIGHT for you!
- Flexible Working - Early/Weekdays/Weekends
- Excellent Rates of Pay - enhancements sometimes apply depending on the work
- Access to our e-suite for time sheeting and payslips
- Opportunity to gain a long term position
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.