£20.00 - £26.00 Per Hour
Various shifts - Nights or Days
Registered Nurses are needed in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, and Lincolnshire.
If you would like to have flexibility when you work and where you work, then please contact us.
- To promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and wellbeing of the individuals supported and cared for within the service.
- To promote positive values and attitudes towards people with dementia, disabilities, autism, mental health needs, and behaviour described as challenging.
Skills, Experience & Attitude:
- Current NMC pin
- Minimum 3 months of experience in working in a similar role
- An understanding of the needs of older adults or adults with learning disabilities who are vulnerable within society.
- Experience of providing care to people with learning disabilities or older adults
- Compassionate and sensitive to a Service User's needs and choices.
- Ability to work autonomously and productively as part of a team
- Knowledge of food hygiene/manual handling/health & safety standards and practice
- Current and clean driving licence (desirable)
- Candidates must have a satisfactory DBS Check .
- Your choice of shifts.
- Your choice of work place.
- Excellent pay rates.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Training and development programme.
- Holiday pay.
We are a recruitment agency and preferred supplier to several healthcare providers. Many of our clients are currently looking for experienced nurses to work in various shifts
*Health Care* *Nurse* *RGN* *Registered Nurse**Clinical Lead* *Nursing Home* *Care Homes*
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.